Make the Pledge
VOTE TOGETHER 2018
We can achieve progress on issues like education, healthcare and jobs, if we rally the women’s vote in North Carolina.
Women are 54% of North Carolina voters – a clear majority. Sign the VOTE TOGETHER 2018 pledge card and ask women in your community to do the same. Women AdvaNCe will send you voting reminders, along with articles and links to help you stay informed.
TAKE YOUR PLEDGE TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
Set a monthly pledge drive goal for yourself in 2018. Help grow this community by helping Women AdvaNCe reach 5-10 new women in your community each month.
- SHARE the on-line pledge card using e-mail and social media. Ask your friends to do the same. “Friends, I signed this pledge to VOTE TOGETHER in 2018 with Women AdvaNCe. I think you’ll like it. Please share this and help spread the word. Thanks! www.WomenAdvanceNC.org”
- PRINT copies of the PDF pledge card and distribute them within your community. Carry them with you in a notebook or on a clipboard for easy, non-partisan conversation-starters as you meet women who might be interested in taking part. Submit signed pledge cards to Women AdvaNCe each month and help more women get involved.
- FOLLOW Women AdvaNCe on Facebook and Twitter and j oin our monthly themed pledge drives. Women AdvaNCe will be offering different suggestions each month for how you can help build this community of informed women voters.
RETURN COMPLETED PLEDGE CARDS EACH MONTH:
- MAIL completed pledge cards to 3117 Poplarwood Court , Raleigh, NC 27604
- SCAN completed pledge cards and send via e-mail to info@WomenAdvanceNC.org
Thank you for making progress a top priority for 2018. Invite your friends to join this effort. Let’s make a difference for women and families in North Carolina, together!