Women Advance Resources
Request any & all of the following materials by contacting our Executive Director, Naomi Randolph at firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Who We Are” Women AdvaNCe Introduction Presentation (Power Point presentation)
- Use this quick and easy presentation for Women AdvaNCe newcomers to best explain who we are and what we do.
- Women AdvaNCe Informational Card (PDF and Power Point presentation)
- Need a quick handout that tells the world about Women AdvaNCe? Then here’s our best resource! A quick information piece that’s the size of a postcard.
- “Our Issues” informational page (PDF)
- Share this user-friendly informational page to learn about the issues Women AdvaNCe has identified and hopes to improve in North Carolina.
- “Status of Women” Report (Power Point presentation)
- This information-packed presentation is a great tool for introducing and informing your community about the current status of women in North Carolina – if these facts are sure to get women motivated.
- “Best Practices for Social Media Usage” (Power Point presentation)
- With social media attached to every activity we created this directive guide to help our team and users best utilize their social media outlets.
- “Writing for Women AdvaNce” (Power Point presentation)
- At Women AdvaNCe the best way to spread the word on women’s issues is through your voice. So to help you put your voice into words consult this great resource.